Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Splurged

Hey, what do ya know, it's Thursday.  This long week has finally come to its final days.  Trust me when I say, I am more than ready for the weekend.  If you work like I do, I'm sure you're feeling the same way. Hello, again, by the way. :-)

I made a couple of purchases today.  I have been eying two maxis on this site for about a month.  I made myself wait until I got paid, and as a reward for this dragging week, I purchased them this evening.  Both in their "Bohemian" pattern collection.  There's just something I like about 'em... it could be the knitted back on one (definitely a selling point, in my opinion) or the amazing pattern on the other.  Either way, I cannot wait until sunshine weather permits my wearing of them (weather we haven't seen the least bit of this week, let me add).

Are you in love yet?

My other purchase this evening was an excessive amount of Chinese takeout.  I am a firm believer that there isn't much overindulging can't fix, at least for the time being.  So, I ate away my worries and stress.  It was the yum.

Here's to hoping the scales show no evidence of my binging.  And to you, a most happy Friday!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment