Monday, April 11, 2011

Students, Tours, Sausauge Dogs, and Emails

On any given day, these FOUR things would have little, well, nothing in common.  Today, they represent a pattern in my life.  Today's number: FOUR.  Still confused?  OK.  Here goes... I, and three other teachers (for a total of FOUR), took FOUR-ty* FOURth graders on tours of FOUR different locations in Raleigh, NC.  My polish kielbasa for lunch cost FOUR dollars and I asked for FOUR toppings.  When returning to school this afternoon, I checked my email to find a chain "let's keep in touch by asking silly questions" email from Mom, topic: FOUR.  For example, FOUR places you frequent, FOUR shows you watch, FOUR smells that appeal to you, etc.  I'm thinking I should have played some type of lottery and overused the number FOUR.

Anyone want to guess tomorrow's number?  I hope it's FOUR again.  Why?  Well, my FOURth graders are taking a Mock EOG and the passing score: FOUR.

Hopefully, I'll find a FOUR-leafed clover on my stroll into the building in the morning.  Just in case, keep four fingers crossed and wish us well.

Oh, oh, oh... FOUR more work days until Spring break.



*forty

No comments:

Post a Comment